- The Merchant integrated mobile app uses the ZenKey Mobile SDK to call the ZenKey Mobile App, passing information needed for authentication
- The ZenKey Mobile App passes the user's data to the ZenKey backend for authentication and receives an authentication token.
- The ZenKey Mobile App responds to the integrated mobile app's request in 1 with the authentication token.
- The integrated app passes the token and other information to the Merchant backend.
- The Merchant backend contacts the ZenKey backend, giving the authentication token and requesting the needed data.
- The ZenKey backend validates the token, then responds with the encrypted data.
- If needed, the Merchant backend sends data to the integrated mobile app on the user device.
Updated 10 months ago
Did this page help you?