Provide the following information:
Domain URI (must start with http:// or https://)
- This is the URI associated with your app or service integrated with ZenKey. End-users discovering your service while browsing the ZenKey directory can use your logo to navigate to this page, which serves as a sign-in page to initiate their ZenKey set-up with your app or website. This link also provides additional information about your app or service.
- Sector URIs enable multiple clients to keep consistent sub-identifiers for identifying a single end-user across clients. Sector URIs are set at the project level and apply to each client in the project.
- Use sector URIs across projects to identify a single end-user across multiple apps.
Terms of Service Link
- Providing a link to your terms of service is required. ZenKey displays this link for end-users so that they may read your terms before consenting to use ZenKey with your app or service.
- The terms of service must cover all clients in a project.
- This provides notifications of completed server-initiated authentication transactions.
For more information about the server-initiated authentication flow, see Enabling on a primary device.
All of the Project Links in this section are automatically applied to all clients within the Project.
Updated about 1 year ago