After approval and acceptance of the limited trial agreement, your company is ready to tackle its first project.
Click Start My First Project or Configure a New Project, depending on what screen you’re viewing.
A ZenKey project represents your app. You may choose to set up one client or multiple clients as part of your project. Some developers prefer to have a different client for each platform (Android, iOS, web), while others choose to use different clients for different versions of their app.
End-users won't know if you used different ZenKey clients for different app platforms or versions. They consent once and then use ZenKey across your clients/platforms/versions related to a single project.
The following diagram illustrates how to set up two different apps within a company - one app for weather and another for horoscopes.
- The apps serve different projects.
- The projects have different names.
- The projects appear separately in the ZenKey Directory**.
- End-users provide consent to each app/project to use ZenKey with that app.
- Each ZenKey client has a unique Client ID and Client Secret.
Updated 10 months ago