First, ensure that you have subscribed to the Event Alert service.
For the sim_swap event alert option, configure the following:
- Process to input the
sim_swap alertevent into your existing fraud prevention system.
- User remediation - associate actions to perform when a
sim_swap alertevent is received by your fraud detection system.
With the simulator tool and environment of your choice, follow these steps to test your implementation:
- Add or switch your SIM card to a new device.
- Use the phone to connect to your application.
- Check that an alert is received from the carrier that identifies the
- Check that the alert is inserted into your test fraud protection system and remediation actions have been set.
Updated 12 months ago