For the SIM Tenure option, configure the following:
- User behavior actions to be monitored, such as attempted bank transactions, and/or users/MDNs to be checked for
- Process for querying the user's carrier.
- Process for checking
- Process for inputting the
sim_tenure_24into your existing fraud prevention system.
- User remediation - actions to be implemented for users whose
With the simulator tool and environment of your choice, follow these steps to test your implementation:
- Swap a mobile phone's SIM card.
- Use the phone to connect to your application.
- Submit an API query to the carrier for the phone for it's
- Review the response.
- Check that the
sim_tenure_24for your phone was input into your test fraud protection system and remediation actions have been set.
@startuml sim_tenure_24participant spbox "jv" participant score as "fraud score" participant di as "discovery" participant auditlogs end boxbox "mno"participant source participant CCID_IDP participant usertraitnote over sp,usertrait SP has previously authenticated a user and tracked their Sub id end notesp->sp: identify a usersp->di: call discover di->sp: latest carrier configsp->sp: generate request sp->sp: sign requestsp->usertrait: query usertrait ->CCID_IDP: verify sp authentication usertrait-> CCID_IDP: verify user has consented SP usertrait-> source: fetch tenure usertrait-> usertrait: format response usertrait-> sp: sim_tenure_24:true|falseusertrait -> auditlogs: usertrait [email protected]
Updated 6 months ago
|Implementing Trust Services|